Find calm away from the commotion. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home. Steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
Pemberton Group – Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it.
Quadrangle Architects Ltd. – Quadrangle can be summed up in two words: inspiration realized. Their creative vision as architects and designers is always grounded in practical realities. Since founding their firm in 1986, they’ve consciously built a diverse and wide-ranging portfolio.
WHY 543 RICHMOND
Welcome to the Neighbourhood
At the corner of Portland and Richmond St. W., this condo brings you right to one of Toronto’s “regeneration areas”. This means that much of the area will go through a major revamping which will bring new businesses, communal spaces and modern redevelopment.As an area that is already highly accessible to popular communities like trendy West Queen West and the buzzing Entertainment district, the Fashion District will become a popular neighbourhood with a lot to offer. Young professionals are attracted to the area’s already established boutiques, restaurants, and daily necessities and the attraction will grow as more of these coveted amenities develop even closer to home.
543 Richmond Street Condos is within walking distance to the Toronto Eaton Centre and Queen West – you will be surrounded by trendy and luxurious brands. Take a stroll in any direction and feast at amazing restaurants like Bar Altura, The Epicure Café & Grill, and I Love Sushi.
- PERFECT LOCATION in the heart of Downtown Toronto, nestled within the Fashion District, with a Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that most of your daily errands do not require a car — Loblaws, Winners, Canada Post, GoodLife Fitness, Shoppers Drug Mart & More are all accessible in less than a 5 Minute Walk!
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you will be surrounded with world-class transportation options — A 3 Minute walk North to the Queen St W & Bathurst St Intersection where you will have access to multiple Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes & a 4 Minute Walk South to the Portland St & King St W Intersection where you will have access to even more Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes — making travelling through the city a breeze
- You will also be less than 10 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- 4 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway connecting you to both the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) & Highway 427 — allowing you to travel in and out of the city with ease
- Just 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s Headquarters by the end of 2018
- The total population within 5km of 543 Richmond is estimated to grow from 485,171 in 2016 to 559,056 in 2026 — more impressive is that within just 1km of 543 Richmond the total population growth is estimated to go from 51,273 in 2016 to 69,359 in 2026 — that’s almost a 20,000 increase in just 10 years!
- 4 Minutes to the University of Toronto, 5 Minutes to OCAD University & 8 Minutes to Ryerson University
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 543 Richmond is being built by a very reputable developer, The Pemberton Group, who have over 50 years of experience and are one of the most experienced developers in the GTA
VIP INCENTIVES FOR YOU – Professional Services Included
• Reduced Assignment Fee
• VIP Insider Access & Pricing
• VIP Insider Incentives & Promotions
• VIP Insider Deposit Structure
• More Special Incentives to come..
The incentives are available to registered clients only and on pre-booked appointments only and not open to realtors and buyers already working with other realtors. This service is not intended to solicit buyers represented by another Realtor.
To take the most advantage of buying at pre-construction stage – sign up early, before public sales open. By the time new condo sales are launched for the general public, prices usually go up by thousands of dollars and unit selection becomes limited.
By registering here today you Guaranteed First Access to inventory, best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest prices guaranteed and Platinum Access Incentives & Promotions. So, you will have an opportunity to invest in a unit at the lowest price possible before its open to the public.
Register Now For Exclusive VIP Access!
- Laminate Flooring
- Stone Kitchen Counters
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Stacked Washer & Dryer